So, TODAY, we celebrate 2,920 days of marriage, which is also known as eight years. I am amazed at how the guy I had a crush on became a great friend, asked me into a courtship, asked me to marry him (!), and has loved/is loving me with a real and very patient love. I truly have the best husband I could ever want. (I love you, Stevie!)
Also, you are a wonderful -- albeit, very silly at times -- father to our sons.
(A serious pose ... looking off into the distance.)
Our two boys. Noah loves him SO much. Drew loves his big brother unless Noah is stopping him from getting into trouble.
Happy Anniversary! I remember with clarity the day you told me Steve was courting you. I also remember watching you make wedding to-do lists during grammar class. Good times, all leading up to even better ones. Here's to the even better ones to come!
ReplyDelete