Kyle was patient in showing Noah some things about fishing.
Here was some bait.
I loved watching Steve and Noah bonding over this fishing trip.
We had some interesting weather. Here it was nice and sunny with a little breeze.
Noah seemed a little more grown up holding a fishing rod and spinning the reel.
Steve enjoyed fishing, too.
It was nice to just sit and look around and watch the water.
We didn't see a lot of commotion, so I took pictures. This is a wristband to get on a public pier. We had to pay for it. I didn't really understand. :)
A momma and her not-so-little baby boy.
Suddenly, there was noise and shuffling feet and a whirring sound. Someone near us caught something!
It was a stingray that they released back in the water.
After checking out our neighboring fisherman's catch, Noah lasted about five minutes without making a catch of his own. So, we went for a walk to the end of the pier.
We went up onto the second level to get a good view of everything.
I didn't realize until we were up there just how many people were fishing.
Noah saw this little bird and started laughing.
He finally caught his breath and exclaimed, "Mommy! He's not obeying the rules!" (Do you get it?)
I took some pictures of the bait after we came back to try some fishing again.
Bloodworms! Yuck.
After seeing the bait, I decided to talk to Katie. As we started chatting, her line went taut. She caught something!
Can you see it?
Yep. It was an eel.
Katie caught not just one but two eels. Although, Kyle was thinking it was the same eel.
It was very moody looking in the sky.
Yet, you could see our beach house if I zoomed in from the pier. It's the salmon-colored one to the left of the taller green one to the right in the picture.
In the last post of the beach pictures, I'll show you pictures of the beach and searching for shells.
No comments:
Post a Comment